Elevator Pitch No. 2 ~ Assignment Seventeen



Ahhh.... The infamous elevator pitch... AGAIN! Bring on the anxiety...😁 Just kidding! This time was a little bit easier but it still made me nervous which is weird because I would say I am an extrovert but the introvert side of me definitely made an appearance today!

Here is the link to my elevator pitch....

https://youtu.be/NFJonf1zPBY

By the way... I am sorry for the mop bucket and the mess in the background and the baseboards on the floors. We're still in the renovation process from Hurricane Irma...

Feedback...

I didn't receive a lot of feedback. I actually only had one comment so it was hard to know what exactly to change. The person who commented said that in my first video I moved my hands too much which I definitely agreed with so I tried to not do that as much. I still moved my hands a little bit though because I didn't want to be a statue. This time, I wanted to try to engage the "audience" as much as possible. I didn't get any feedback on my words so if someone could comment on that this time I would really appreciate it. I kept most of the words the same. I also changed the position of my video because the light was coming in from the side last time and I thought it would be better to look at the camera rather than it only record the side of me.


Comments

  1. Sorry for being one of the people who didn't give feedback the first time around. I didn't participate in that one but I made sure to participate in this one. I picked up a few tips from watching yours that will help me improve mine like the fact that you presented a lot of statistics and had good comparisons. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, First of all you are so pretty. Second of all I think you did a nice job. I feel as if whoever said you moved your hands too much was wrong the first time, it might just be because I talk with my hands that I feel like you needed to engage more or what. You did way better than me honestly. I struggled really hard with this and felt like it was hard to get my thoughts into words. Overall it was really good though, and I'm jealous ahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts