Elevator Pitch No. 3 ~ Assignment Twenty-Two


Unfortunately, I did not have anyone to record this one for me so I had to record it myself. I didn't change the words much and my feedback was pretty good the last time so I kept it the same. Honestly, I thought my second recording was better than this one. I think it is because someone else was recording it for me so I felt more professional and formal. I did end up memorizing the pitch which I thought was pretty neat. I just wish I had someone else to record it for me!


Here is the link...

https://youtu.be/MIPKsjwfFIw


Comments

  1. You were more animated this time around glad you were able utilize and apply the feedback to perfecting your elevator pitch. Even though you ended up recording yourself you were still able to nail all the flaws from your past elevator pitch. Incredible job with this elevator pitch I saw your real interest and enthusiasm to expressing your entrepreneurial proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I like how animated you were. I also applaud the fact that you supplied facts about how much it would usually charge for a painter, outside of your company, to paint the house. I really applaud your uniqueness for this assignment. You stepped outside the box and it really shows. Great job with this assignment, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you thought the second one was better, but I disagree. This one you flowed better and had more confidence with what you were saying. You show passion for what you're talking about and it really shows in your video. My only critique would be the statistics you provide, try to convince more why your business is different than any other without the stats. The more numbers you throw at someone it gets confusing. Otherwise good job...like always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Danielle! I think you did great on your elevator pitch. You did sound very confident on your elevator pitch and i like the fact you mentioned details in your video. All of your elevator pitches have been excellent, but I have to say I think this one is the best one. It sounds the most rehearsed, even though you didn’t have someone to record you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts